How can I design and present my project idea in a clear, exhaustive and attractive way?
Project formulation, Project management
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions, Trainers/Coaches
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
Anybody who wants to organise projects or work in projects. It is also useful for participants who start their own business.
The key to a successful project is the planning. Creating a project planning is the first thing one should do when undertaking any kind of project. A good project planning will save you time in the end and will help prevent problems during the project. During this training, participants will be Introduced to the main operational and methodological issues, also with respect to the composition of the project in a properly structured form.
- Why and for whom? Motivations, context analysis, target.
- How? Objectives - process - results
- Where and with whom? Locations, equipment, collaborators
- Elements for a budget forecast
- Documenting and promoting
- Monitoring and reporting
Practical exercise using a fictive or real project as an example. The participants must decide what are important milestones in this project and set deadlines related to the milestones. With that in mind, the participants come up with a list of the tasks that need to be done: content/programme, production, communication, PR & marketing, finances.
- Capacity to understand, and make understandable to others / to different targets, the main features and strong points of one's project.
- Capacity to define target group(s), mission, expected results.
- Capacity to plan the tasks and to put them in a correct sequence and in a sustainable time schedule.
- Capacity to make a realistic budget forecast.
Participants should be able to create a good and sustainable project planning.
- Slide show, flipchart, internet connection, laptop, video projector.
- Participants are welcome (and encouraged) to bring personal laptop computers with them.
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (given and collected at the end of the session)
Slide show, flipchart, internet connection, laptop, video projector. Participants are welcome (and encouraged) to bring personal laptop computers with them.
Other related recommended resources
8 to 15
Français, Italiano, English
Past track experience
OrganisationCentro di Creazione e Cultura
under the project Routes to Employment
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)