SubjectProduction of artistic projects
Target groupsArtists, Creative and Cultural Professions
Sectorsdance, media, performing arts
Level of experiencefor all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
DescriptionThis training provides you with an overview of the different actors of the music sector and of the organisation of the work relationships with these partners.
- Overview: The actors and roles at each stage of process
- Creation: the actors and roles
- The record: the actors and roles
- On stage: the actors and roles
- Organising a concert
- How to define the costs of concert tickets?
- Touring: how to make sure that all the costs are covered?
- Overview of benefits on record and single sales
MethodActive methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers.
- Have an overview of the different professional profiles of the music sector
- Receive elements to determine your prices
ResultsThe trainee will have a broad overview of the actors of the music sector and their work relationships
- Training script
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
EvaluationsQuestionnaire to be filled out by the participants (given and collected at the end of the session)
Support materialPowerpoint for the trainer,A PDF containing information regarding the training's content is distributed to the participants
Participantsat least 8
Course language(s)Français, English
Past track experiencesince 2013