Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Flickr, Soundcloud… It is difficult nowadays to chose among the multitude of social networks and sharing platforms that exist to present you project. But, if they are used correctly, these tools can become real allies in the diffusion of information and the creation of a solid network.
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
Have an account on one or more platforms. Have participated to the training "Network: a leverage for creative professionals".
It is not foreseen to go in-depth regarding the technical aspects of these tools (e.g.: how to change your profile picture, how to post a message,...)
Based on pratical examples and on the experience of the participants, this training will allow you to gain extensive knowledge about the tools and to chose which ones are most adapted to your project.
- Introduction on the contribution of social networks
- Characteristics and specificities of the major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Bandcamp, Youtube and Vimeo)
- Establishing a communication strategy adapted to the social media (objectives, actions and measurement of their impact)
- Definition of a content adapted to your different targets
Active methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers. Presentation by the trainer as an expert of that field.
- To acquire knowledge on the specificities and the contributions of the main social media platforms
- To know how to maintain your contacts
- To have the needed knowledge to chose the useful platforms according to your projects
- To know how to proceed to establish a communication strategy adapted to the social media
- To have a clear idea of the type of content to share and disseminate, according to the target groups
- To be able to chose the useful platforms according to your projects
- To be able to communicate on these platforms and how to maintain your contacts
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (paper and online versions exist)
Powerpoint distributed to the participants, Other documents distributed to the participants
Other related recommended resources
Our training "Network: a leverage for creative professionals" is complementary to this one.
up to 12
Past track experience
Solange De Mesmaeker
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)